Remodeling a bathroom in your home can be an excellent decision, since remodeled bathrooms can add as much as 20% to the value of your home. However, considering that bathrooms are such a vital part of a home, it is important to put your trust in a reliable, experienced contractor to make sure that you choose the right bathroom design that fits your lifestyle and your home.
When considering a bathroom design, there are a few items that you should consider:
- Think about efficiency. What layout would make your bathroom work best for you?
- What kind of lighting would you prefer? You have so many choices and creative lighting can add a completely new dimension to your bathroom.
- Contemplate making your tub/shower the centerpiece of your bathroom. You can choose a luxurious tub as the focus and design the rest of the bathroom around it.
- What amenities have you considered? Some people add fireplaces to their bathrooms, which might not be a great fit for an Arizona home, but there are many other options such as televisions or sound systems.
- What colors make you relax? Bathrooms don’t have to be stark white or a combination of pastels. Use your imagination to think of the colors you would like to have in your dream bathroom.
Arlington Custom Builders can help you choose the right contemporary bathroom design that fits your home’s style and size – and your budget, complete with modern bathroom fixtures, appliances, countertops and cabinets. The best part is that they are right here in Scottsdale, Arizona, and ready to help you with your bathroom remodel needs.