Bathroom Renovation – Start to Finish
A picture is worth a thousand words and by looking at this bathroom before and after - we have to agree to that statement! Oftentimes, we show before and afters of our renovation projects, but it is fun to take a closer look at the in-between aspects of a renovation. We are going to share details so you can see all the steps taken to take this bathroom from outdated to modern and timeless.
BATHROOM - BEFORE
Our client wanted a brighter more modern bathroom that would be functional. The issues with the current bathroom were:
- The 2 large windows did not provide privacy and kept always closed for this reason - so the bathroom was very dark.
- The shower and bathtub were outdated
- The cabinets did not provide a lot of storage
- Due to the mirrors and windows, there was not a lot of wall space for details
- Outdated flooring
BATHROOM - DURING
Ready to hear all the changes - check it out:
- We remove the two vanities, tub, shower and replaced the two large windows with smaller windows to allow for more privacy while letting in natural light.
- Installed quartz counter tops and cabinetry with more functional storage.
- We installed a curbless shower to make the room feel larger. We also installed a floating bench within the shower.
- Removed outdated tile and integrated the same pattern on the bathroom floor into the shower so it flows together seamlessly.
- Installed a free standing tub.
- Added backsplash throughout the bathroom.
- Installed custom cut mirrors for a unique and custom look.
BATHROOM - AFTER
What a stunning transformation! What is your favorite part? Whether you are wanting a complete bathroom remodel or small changes, we can help. Contact us today for a free consultation to see how we can make a big impact in your home. Call today!