Looking to sell your home this summer or in the near future? If you are feeling overwhelmed with all of the advice, you are not alone. A simple understanding of the two-hotspots in your home will increase your odds of selling your home fast. Buyers most closely judge the kitchen and the master bathroom. Why? It is because these spaces have the most value. Focusing on these two rooms and making sure the rest of the house is staged and clear of clutter can make your home a dream!
- Go for a walk-in shower instead of a tub if you don’t have enough space. Sure, a tub is luxurious, but a beautiful walk-in shower is more convenient and practical.
- If you only have one bathroom, instead of spending money on remodeling it, spend the money on adding a second bathroom to the home. This situation often arises in older homes.
- Make sure you keep the existing structure sound. Resolving leaking or other issues should take precedence over a bathroom or kitchen remodel.
- Kitchen remodels can vary greatly in price. These simple upgrades can make a big improvement:
Use a fresh coat of paint, resurface cabinet doors, replace kitchen
hardware (knobs, faucet, etc), upgrade the appliances to stainless steel
and upgrade the lighting with new fixtures.
- Cleanliness is key! It is worth it to hire a professional cleaner to come in and give your home a once over focusing on grout, countertops and hidden nooks.
Kitchen and bath remodels are the best investment you can make in your home and often returns 100% of the cost. This is because people spend the most time in these two rooms so they want it to feel nice. It is also easy to notice if money has been spent on these two rooms.
Alan specializes in kitchen and bathroom remodels of all sizes and budgets. He takes your
vision and turns it into a reality with an honest approach. Whether you are looking for a
complete overhaul or just need a few items retouched, you can trust Alan will give you