Services We Provide
Arlington Custom Builders offers a full range of services, including Arizona custom home building and remodeling. Our bread and butter is kitchen and bathroom remodels, but we have plenty of experience with designing and building custom homes (including a subdivision), as well as room remodels and additions, garage and shed additions, commercial properties and more.
Whatever your project, we take the time to listen to what you want in your custom home or remodel. Then we will come up with a plan and discuss all the options with you to make absolutely certain you love what we will build and that we are on budget. Then we build. For your protection, we are licensed and insured and can be bonded if the project requires it. More importantly, we guarantee our work in writing for two years. If it breaks, we will come back and fix it. We also make sure you understand the warranties on all appliances or fixtures that we install so you’ll know who what is covered and who to contact if something goes wrong.
While we are on your property, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at our cleanliness. We always take a few minutes at the end of every day to tidy up after ourselves, so you don’t have to. Any subcontractors who work with us also understand and know to keep the place as neat as possible. Of course, while we can minimize the dust and debris from demolition and building, we can’t get rid of it completely, but we will do a thorough cleanup at the end of the project.
We aren’t boasting about our high quality work and professional service. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we were rated as one of the Top 10 Contractors with Ranking Arizona.
To view some before & after photos click HERE.
- New Front Elevation
- New Second Story
- Increased Square Footage from 3,200 to 6,700
- New Andersen® Windows Throughout
- New Kitchen Island with Granite Top and Ogee Edge
- Handmade Tiles
- Ceiling Raised to 10 Feet
- Removed Interior Walls
- Custom Alder Cabinets
- Viking® Range and Hood
- Kitchen Wall Extended 4 Feet
- Alder Cabinets with Distress Finish
- Granite Countertops with Bullnose Edge
- Granite Top with Chiseled Edge for Kitchen Island
- Master Bath design by Brenda Southard
- Dual Entry Shower
- Leopard Skin on walls and ceiling
- His and Her side of cabinets Stand alone whirlpool tub
- Maple cabinets with a custom stain